Sunday, March 7, 2010

A few of my favorites

 Students asked me the other day which picture that I ever took was my favorite.  I never thought about it but then said, "It depends on the time of our lives and what we were doing?."  Having thought about it a little more, I thought I would put together some some of my favorites.

Some of the pictures, especially of our daughters, were taken with a very old film camera.  Jesse, was an actor in a school play.  I think most will recognize the two Hanna girls.  I took some pictures of them last summer at their request.  The wedding photos were of Abigail's wedding.  You will then see the progression of Abigail and Rachel from when they were very young to just a couple of years ago.



 

  

  
  

  
  
  



  
  
  
 






0 comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Anderson, South Carolina, United States
Teacher + Amateur Photographer = opportunities for wonderful photos. I enjoy attending the sporting events of my students, and capturing the highlights on camera. As a science teacher, I also enjoy nature photography - not only as an art form, but as a way to enhance my students education by bringing photography into the classroom. I have recently been asked to photograph portraits and weddings, and am finding a real enjoyment in capturing invaluable memories for others to enjoy.

My Blog List

Followers

hit counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP